Evonic Fires is a leading manufacturer and supplier of electric fires and fireplaces. Their products combine innovative design with advanced technology to create realistic and energy-efficient flame effects. Evonic Fires offers a wide range of options, including wall-mounted fires, inset fires, and freestanding stoves, catering to various interior styles and preferences. Their fireplaces utilize LED lighting and state-of-the-art controls to provide customizable heat and flame settings, giving users complete control over their ambiance. Evonic Fires has earned a reputation for quality craftsmanship and attention to detail, making them a popular choice for both residential and commercial applications. With their commitment to sustainability and stylish fire solutions, Evonic Fires continues to be at the forefront of the electric fireplace industry.
- IP control over Evonic Fires evoflame/E-Smart Cloud fireplaces and brands that utilise evoflame/E-Smart Cloud API
- Two-way control and feedback
- Off/On/Heat modes
- Room Temperature
- Feature Light
- Mood Light
Which models are compatible with the driver?
- The driver is written to control the fireplaces using the Evoflame / E-Smart Cloud based API. It will work with any model that is compatible with E-Smart Cloud.
- It is also compatible with brands that utilise Evoflame / E-Smart Cloud. Some of the more popular brands include
- Note that given it is a cloud based API you must have internet access to be able to control the fireplace.
Where can i find out more about Evonic Fires?
You can find out more about Evonic Fires along with how to purchase via their website
Can i schedule the fireplace?
The driver utilises its own built in scheduling due to limitations in the Evoflame / E-Smart Cloud API. As their schedules are not exposed throug the API we have had to implement our own.
Can i control lighting?
- All compatible models comes with flame effects as standard. Additional flame effects can be purchased through the E-Smart Cloud app. The driver will pull in flame effects dynamically.
- Some models of fireplaces have built-in additional lighting. The driver has the ability to toggle this feature light. Note that it does not have discrete on/off control.
- You can also purchase ice lighting modules separately. If installed then the driver allows you to send one-way commands to set the mood light on or off.
Help i am getting a fireplace offline message!
Your fireplace has lost connectivity to Evoflame / E-Smart Cloud. Please resolve any network and/or internet related issues. Once the fireplace is accessible via the E-Smart Cloud app or webpage then it will work with the driver again.
You may also have remote control disabled. Please ensure that this is enabled in the Evonic Fires app.
If you require further assistance please contact Evonicfires support
Do you offer showroom discounts?
We offer dealers a free showroom licence for demonstration and educational purposes. See link below for T&C's and signup procedure.
I want to try this driver out before buying it?
All Chowmain drivers for Control4 come with a 90 day trial. Just add the driverCentral licencing driver and this driver and you're good to go. No registration required.
Do you offer other drivers?
We have hundreds of drivers. Many of which are manufacturer sponsored and free. Please visit our website to view all available drivers including FREE drivers.
Version 20231122 - 22-NOV-2023
- Fixed issues with presets not displaying setpoint
- Fixed issues with presets not adhering to disabling of effects
Version 20231108 - 08-NOV-2023
- Added support for Fahrenheit
- Added support to disable effects
- Updated documentation to reflect white label brands.
Version 20230717 - 17-JUL-2023
- Initial release