Escea is a well-established industry leader in the design, manufacture and export of leading edge gas fireplaces and outdoor wood burners. Their fireplaces are renowned for their modern, minimalist styling, heating efficiency and ease of use.
These fireplaces are available for purchase in New Zealand, Australia, UK and Eu.
- Heat & Off modes supported.
- High & Auto Fan modes supported.
- 3 – 31 degrees of Set Point supported.
- Temperature Feedback
- Flame Effect Control
Can you give us some examples of how we could use this driver?
- Control your fireplace from any Control4 enabled device (keypad, touchscreen, onscreen, PC, smart phone or tablet)
- Set up a single button on your keypad to dim the lights, start up the fireplace and play some barry white.
- Set up your fireplace to turn on if its below a certain temperature when you disarm your security system.
- Schedule your fireplace to turn on in the morning using a wake up scene
- Automatically turn off your fireplace when you arm your security system.
Where can i buy the fireplace from?
Please visit the Escea website for a list of their dealers.
What fireplaces is this driver compatible with?
KS1150 850 (Tall)
Why do you only support OS 2.6 and above?
OS 2.6 offers a superior security encryption algorithm and a new and improved driver format. We have decided to only utilise this new format to ensure that the integrity of this driver is not compromised and that we can provide the best dealer/user experience available.
Do you offer showroom discounts?
We offer dealers a free showroom licence for demonstration and educational purposes. See link below for T&C's and signup procedure.
I want to try this driver out before buying it?
All Chowmain drivers for Control4 come with a 7 day trial. Just add the driverCentral licencing driver and this driver and you're good to go. No registration required.
Version #20170710 - 10-JUL-2017
Migrated to driverCentral.
Version #20160503 - 03-MAY-2016
Implemented status feedback randomisation (30-90 seconds). This helps if you have more than one fireplace.
Version #20150818 - 18-AUG-2015
Implemented Dealer Demo Licencing
Version #20150609 - 09-JUN-2015
Resolved issue with multiple fireplaces not getting feedback apart from 1st fireplace.
Version #20150407 - 07-APR-2015
Resolved issue where logs on 2.6 systems would fill out controller storage causing system stability issues. This only effects systems where people have set the debug logs to 'print and log' or 'log' and have forgotten about it over longer periods of time.
Version #20141118- 18-NOV-2014
Converted from C4I to C4Z file type
Version #20140926 - 26-SEP-2014