APRILAIRE 8800/8870 EXTENDED DRIVER BY DOMOSAPIENS
SUPPORT FOR NEW 8083 FLUSH-MOUNT SENSORS ON 8800 SYSTEMS
The Aprilaire 8800 and legacy 8870 thermostat systems provide comprehensive HVAC control. In addition, they can be connected to a wide network of remote temperature and humidity sensors.
- (*new*) Supports any number of Aprilaire 8800 and/or 8870 thermostats connected to Aprilaire 8811 protocol adapter(s), with or without 8819 and/or 8818 distribution panels with the new Multi Interface driver.
- Supports all the new thermostatV2 features available with OS 2.7 or later, including Humidity, Humidifier functions, Presets and Schedule.
- (*new*) Features Domosapiens’ exclusive FLEX Mode and Temperature Deltas.
- (*new*) Fully supports a mix of 8800 and 8870 thermostats on the same serial port with a new single combo thermostat driver.
- Supports all 8081 and 8082 Aprilaire remote sensor modules as well as onboard temperature and humidity sensors, including remote temperature sensors connected to 8800 thermostats. Also supports all 8061 and 8062 Aprilaire remote sensor modules connected to 8870 thermostats.
- Can display the temperature of any thermostat or remote sensor on the Navigator interface for any room in the project.
- Supports schedules, hold modes and vacation mode for 8800 thermostats.
- Regularly broadcasts time and date to all thermostats.
- Captures and broadcasts Outdoor temperature to 8800 thermostats.
- Optionally monitors and forces FAN ON for 8870 thermostats (this thermostat setting is often lost during power outages).
- Provides reporting of relative humidity though variables available in programming and simulated rH display in some circumstances.
- Provides a comprehensive set of thermostat commands available in programming.
- Provides programming commands and variables to manage the 8800 and 8870 as humidistats.
No posts found
7.0.0 Initial version available from Extra Vegetables (May 2014)
7.2.0 Support for the new thermostatV2 proxy when running on OS 2.7 or later. Three new V2 companion drivers added and minor issues fixed.
10.0.0 Migrated to driverCentral (July 2017)
10.1.0 Added support for 8083 Flush-mount sensors (8800 systems only) (November 2017)
12.0.0 New Multi Interface driver, FLEX Mode, Delta Events, combo thermostat driver (March 13, 2021)
12.1.0 Fixed issue with FLEX mode presets and schedule (August 11, 2021)