Advantage Air is an Australian based HVAC manufacturer based in Perth, Western Australia that sells HVAC systems in Australia and South Africa. MyAir is Advantage Air’s premium reverse cycle air conditioning system with 10 zones and individual room airflow control.
Chowmain’s MyAir driver for Control4 will work with all models of MyAir by providing two way control and feedback.
- Two way IP control
- Control of upto all 4 AC units attached to MyAir
- Room temperature feedback (From MyAir Temp Sensors or Control4 Z2IO)
- HVAC mode, Setpoint and Fan control
- Fresh Air control
- Timer functionality (Turn on/off AC after x minutes – upto 12 hours).
- Built in Scheduling
- Built in Presets
- Control of each zone attached to AC units
- Set as MyZone
- Zone can be turned on/off
- Zone temperature feedback (if sensor available in zone)
- Zones can have airflow control (for those without temperature sensors)
- Zones can have setpoint control (for those with temperature sensors)
Why is this product exciting?
Advantage Air is a major HVAC manufacturer in Australia whoses products are heavily utilised in both Western Australi, Queensland and South Africa. Integration of their MyAir product allows for a wider range of HVAC solutions for Australian Control4 consumers and dealers.
What HVAC systems can i use this driver with?
MyAir controls Samsung, Daikin, Fujitsu, LG, Panasonic, Toshiba, Hitachi, Mitsubishi Electric, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Carrier and Midea air-conditioners. MyAir’s touchscreen controls both the air-conditioning unit and air management system, so there’s no need for 2 control panels. Talk to your Advantage Air representative today about 3rd party integration solutions.
Where can i purchase Advantage Air?
Advantage Air is sold in both Australia and South Africa. For more information please visit the Advantage Air website
My Advantage Air system has multiple AC's connected to it. Does your driver support multi AC's?
Yes our driver will support upto 4 AC's which are connected to the MyAir system. This is the current maximum.
Can i control individual zones with this driver?
Yes our driver automatically imports in all zones associated with the each AC and will allow you to either control the setpoint or control the airflow percentage. One zone should be set as MyZone so that the HVAC system has a reference point.
Can i do schedule the HVAC system using this?
Yes our driver has built in presets and scheduling. The driver can also utilise the built in timer to turn on and off MyAir.
Why do you only support OS 2.9 and above?
This driver requires functionality that is only available in OS 2.9. As such this driver will not work in earlier versions of Control4 OS.
Do you offer showroom discounts?
We offer dealers a free showroom licence for demonstration and educational purposes. See link below for T&C's and signup procedure.
I want to try this driver out before buying it?
All Chowmain drivers for Control4 come with a 90 day trial.
Version #20200604- 04-JUN-2020
- Fixed Connected State (it wasn't detecting if it was going online or offline properly)
Version #20200529- 29-MAY-2020
- Updated CONNECTED STATE CHANGED code to ignore if it is the same state.
Version #20200512- 12-MAY-2020
- Added code that fixes issues with extras tab on android / T3 touchscreens introduced by last build.
- Implemented code that shuts down all communications if it fails 10 times in a row for 60 seconds befor it allows for additional communications.
- Changed rounding to match what is on the touchscreen.
- Fixed extras page
Version #20191212 - 12-DEC-2019
- Implemented Control4 Z2IO as an alternative temperature reading if there are no temperature sensors installed.
- Fixed extras page
Version #20191210 - 10-DEC-2019
- Fixed issue effecting setpoint for zone control
- Fixed issue with count down to on / off
Version #20191028 - 28-OCT-2019
- Fixed issue effecting poorly formatted JSON for zone control
Version #20190711 - 11-JUL-2019
- Temporary fix for issues effecting OS 3.0 and extras sections.
20180621 - 21 June 2018
- Fixed issue effecting zone state feedback on certain navigators
20171105 - 11 November 2017
- Fix for arrays with nil data
20171016 - 16 October 2017
- Initial Release