The Control4 Home Automation system can control nearly all aspects of a customer’s smart home. Smart blinds and shades can be adjusted with the swipe of a finger via the Control4 platform or a customer’s smartphone. However, until recently, Control4 would only allow blinds and shades to be completely opened or closed. Now Control4 has added a feature that allows blinds to be adjusted to exact preferences. Customers can use a slider in the Control4 interface to choose what percentage the blinds or shades are opened or closed.
Cinegration Development’s Hunter Douglas RQ driver allows customers with Hunter Douglas shades and blinds to utilize this great new feature with their Control4 system. This gives customers the freedom and control to allow just the right amount of light into the living room on a sunny afternoon or only open the blinds enough to let the dog to still see outside. No additional hardware is required to experience the complete customization that Control4 now allows for your blinds and shades!
- Easy Setup
- Two way control
- New V2 Shade Proxy support!
- Custom event for Contact switch on motor
- Supports legacy driver
- Supports Cinegration Trial and Showroom license
This driver is compatible with Hunter Douglas (previously ESI) shades and motors only. This driver uses RS232.
This driver is compatible with Control4 2.9.1 or higher.
A single license will unlock as many instances of the driver as needed in your project. Cloud Driver is required to activate all DriverCentral licenses and trials. To find out more about drivercentral features click here. Additionally, here is a quick video that demonstrates the licensing process.
All Cinegration Development drivers for Control4 come with a 7-day trial. Simply add the DriverCentral licensing driver along with this driver and you can fully test the driver before purchasing. Including Cinegration Development drivers in your showroom project will give you unlimited use without purchase.
Driver is provided by Cinegration Development LLC. All rights reserved.
Fixed issue where certain blind motors would send non-expected data
- Fixed issue where set level stopped working in 1004
- Updated movement proxy. Navigator will now track shade movement.
- Updated toggle (requires reboot after update of driver). Toggle will now alternate between open/close stop close/open stop etc... (before, shade would not stop when toggle button was pressed, this now will operate like standard relay motor like a garage door)
- Updated shade direction. There is now a Property called Shade Direction. if changed to 'Reversed' then driver will send opposite level to shade and navigator. This should correct areas where inverse of shade did not work. Inversing of shade is no longer required and handled automatically with this new property
- Update for inverted shade commands
- Fixed issue where update to driver would unbind shades
- Initial Release