** NEW FEATURE IN V14.2 **
Using an elaborate timing model and supporting the Control4 slider control for blinds, this driver set enables you to effectively control one-way blinds (usually wired or wireless with no positional feedback to their driver). Specifically, this driver set provides one or more of the following functions:
- Enhanced control of any motorized shade connected to a Bond Bridge.
- Enhanced control of any motorized shade controlled by two or three relays (Up, Down, Stop).
- Ability to ‘encapsulate’ and enhance any third-party blind driver which currently supports only Up/Down/Stop with no feedback.
- Option to auto-sync with encapsulated blind driver.
- Interface with Control4 using the blind slider control with simulated positioning of blinds.
- Ability to cause a one-way blind to move to any position reasonably accurately.
- SPECIAL Toggle/Stop keypad connection which provides additional control (used instead of normal Toggle).
- Ability to define a smaller limited area where the blind can operate when disabled (by an open door or window contact, for example).
- Ability to forward blind commands to other blinds, as an alternative to using groups.
- Ability to control blinds via programming Events (Up, Down and Stop events with another driver actually sending the commands).
- Support for dual motion blinds via a new ‘Blind with Tilt’ driver (Event control only for the tilting part).
- Blind Driver Scenes which can easily position controlled blinds at any position (individually selectable).
IMPORTANT: If you already own a license for our Somfy Generic RTS and DCT driver, this Advanced Blind Control driver will automatically be licensed in the same project. No need to buy a separate license in this case. Please note that the reverse is not true.
No posts found
10.0.0 Initial Release (November 29, 2020)
10.1.0 Somfy Generic RTS and DCT Blinds may now be added to Driver Scenes (December 2, 2020)
11.0.0 Added Stop methods and advanced relay operations (December 7, 2020)
12.0.0 Now with 3 disabling contacts (May 12, 2021)
13.0.0 Ability to control blinds via Events in programming, new Blind with Tilt driver (June 7, 2021)
13.1.0 Added flexible relay stop delay and multiple tilt (increments) (June 29, 2021)
13.2.0 Fixed issues with List of Devices sometimes missing, minimum OS is now 2.10.0 (November 18, 2022)
14.0.0 Added ‘SPECIAL Toggle/Stop’ binding with Property and Colors; new Event when a Command is disabled; optional limited position when disabled; ability to forward commands to other drivers; Action to record timings (February 9, 2023)
14.1.0 Added optional Auto-sync for encapsulated blind drivers (March 26, 2023)
14.2.0 Added ability to invert blind Up/Down commands (June 7, 2023)