Supporting almost all video and audio formats, codecs and file containers, including all modern video standards such as HDMI 2.0, Ultra HD 4K, HDR, 3D subtitles and HEVC video codec with one billion colors (10-Bit color encoding), the Zappiti 4K HDR media player range sets an entirely new standard. The top class Zappiti Duo 4K HDR is equipped with an internal 3.5" SATA HDD bay with hot swap function for huge total capacity (up to 32 TB) and offers powerful Wi-Fi 5G and Ethernet gigabit network capability. The Zappiti 4K HDR media players are compatible with most audio and video formats such as UHD ISO, BD ISO, M2TS, MKV 4K, MVC 3D with 3D subtitles, BD and UHD menus support, home theater audio (including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X) and high-resolution lossless audio files. This new player range is also compatible with Zappiti Video for the best possible home theater experience.
A premium product deserves an excellent interface to match as such the Chowmain Zappiti driver for Control4 offers full library access on all Control4 user interfaces including the Control T3 touchscreen and Neeo remote control.
Put the finishing touch on your customer's Zappiti system using our driver for Control4.
- Transport Controls
- Library Integration
- Ability to browse movies, tv shows and more on navigator. View movie information including synopsis, MPAA rating, genres, cast director and more
- Grid view and List view
- Favoriting of movies
- Ability to programatically start a movie via composer programming.
- T3 Touchscreen support
- Neeo remote support
- Detection of when media playback starts and stops with feedback. This means you can turn on / off your AV system by starting a movie from the Zappiti iOS or Android application.
Can you give us some examples of how we could use this driver?
- Use your Control4 touchscreen, Onscreen, mobile or remote control user interfaces to browse movies and tv shows directly from the Control4 user interface.
- Create the perfect cinema experience by dimming the lights down when a movie starts and ramp it back up when the movie ends.
- Control4 OS3’s favoriting functionality means you can playback your favorite movies with ease.
What hardware will this work on?
This driver will work on all model with Zappiti Video version 4.23.251 and above.
Do you offer showroom discounts?
We offer dealers a free showroom licence for demonstration and educational purposes. See link below for T&C's and signup procedure.
I want to try this driver out before buying it?
All Chowmain drivers for Control4 come with a 90 day trial. Just add the driverCentral licencing driver and this driver and you're good to go. No registration required.
Version #20210318 – 18-MAR-2021
- Added ability to change power off modes
Version #20210119 - 19-JAN-2021
- Updated to new Driver Central licensing
Version #20200714 - 14-JUL-2020
- Fixed issue effecting Guide button mapping
Version #20200424 - 24-APR-2020
- Grid View
- Cover art support in Grid View and List View
- Added Favoriting support (only in grid view)
- Added ability to programatically select movie through composer programming
- Changed Red, Green, Yellow and Blue commands to be programmable.
- Removed Zappiti logo from missing artwork
- Added 'Auto Room Select' functionality. This will allow end user to utilise Zappiti app to select media and have the driver automatically turn the room on upon detection of playback.
- Added 'Room Off After Seconds' functionality. This will allow end user to utilise Zappiti app to select media and have the driver automatically turn the room off x seconds after the state changes from playing to stopped.
- Fixed Page Up & Page Down (Zappiti API is incorrect)
- Added Home command (its an undocumented API call) as mappable button
- Changed driver to send BACK command and HOME command on OFF. This will resolve issues where it may be in menus which have music playing in the background.
Version #20200416 - 16-APR-2020
- Removed UTF8FIX from meta data. Should resolve some formatting problems.
Version #20200407 – 07-APR-2020
- Initial Release