Sky is a German satellite broadcast service provider. Chowmain has developed an IP based driver that provides control over German based Sky set top boxes. This IP driver eliminates the need to attach infra red emitters to the set top box and is compatible with the Sky+ HD, Sky + Pro boxes. The driver also can playback channels that are imported/created by the dealer.
NOTE if you are looking for the Sky UK driver please click here.
- Works with
- Sky+ Pro
- 3-10 times faster than IR control
- No more IR buds
- Channel medialist list playback
Can you give us some examples of how we could use this driver?
- No more IR buds means no more IR bleeding and accidentally bud knocks.
- Speed up control over your customer's sky set top box.
What hardware will this work on?
This will work on any Control4 controller running OS 2.6 or later and with the following sky boxes.
- Sky+ Pro
Do you offer showroom discounts?
We offer dealers a free showroom licence for demonstration and educational purposes. See link below for T&C's and signup procedure.
I want to try this driver out before buying it?
All Chowmain drivers for Control4 come with a 90 day trial. Just add the driverCentral licencing driver and this driver and you're good to go. No registration required.
Do you offer other drivers?
We have hundreds of drivers. Many of which are manufacturer sponsored and free. Please visit our website to view all available drivers including FREE drivers.
Version #20221213 - 13-DEC-2022
- Improve Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
- Fix Crash which occurs before device details are set
- Low Level Performance improvements for OS 3. Requires Controller Reboot to take effect
- Update Documentation
Version #20210119 - 19-JAN-2021
- Updated to new Driver Central licensing
Version #20201023 – 23-OCT-2020
- Updated driverCentral Licencing
Version #20180625 – 25-JUN-2018
- Fixed issue effecting older firmwares
Version #20180604 – 04-JUN-2018
- Updated to support detection of old and new firmware.
- Updated fixed to support Sky+ Pro firmware update.
Version #20170822 – 22-AUG-2017
• Fixed issue. accidently placed a UK product ID on this driver. Sorry.
Version #20170810 – 10-AUG-2017
• Initial Version