This driver is for the popular legacy Polk XRT12 XM tuner. It is a two way driver and allows the tuner to be controlled by Control4 and to provide feedback to the Control4 system.
The driver provides the same Control4 interface as a native Control4 XM tuner. This allows you to list stations and receive and display Now Playing information.
The driver is serial and requires a free RS-232 port on a controller or IO bar.
- Standard XM Tuner functionality via Control4 interface
- 2-way feedback: Artist, Song Title, Station, Channel Number
- User can input stations via numeric keypad on SR250/SR150
- Can use Presets or Stations via Media tab in Composer
- Allows Screen Saver to have proper media displayed on interface
Polk Audio XRT12 XM Tuner (RS232)
This driver is compatible with Control4 2.9.1 or higher.
A single license will unlock as many instances of the driver as needed in your project. Cloud Driver is required to activate all DriverCentral licenses and trials. To find out more about drivercentral features click here. Additionally, here is a quick video that demonstrates the licensing process.
All Cinegration Development drivers for Control4 come with a 7-day trial. Simply add the DriverCentral licensing driver along with this driver and you can fully test the driver before purchasing. Including Cinegration Development drivers in your showroom project will give you unlimited use without purchase.
Driver is provided by Cinegration Development LLC. All rights reserved.
No posts found
- migration to driverCentral
- HouseLogix Release
- Fixed issue with number digit causing error
- Added Favorite channel feature for colored buttons (favorite assigned under system properties)
- Added new block for bad data on RS232 connection
- Added support for Track and Song info on iPhone devices
- Updated driver to store XM ID and strength in proxy
- Updated to support Cinegration Showroom License