Oppo Bluray players provide an unmatched A/V experience to home theater enthusiasts. Drawing from over a decade’s worth of experience in advanced imaging processing technology and high fidelity audio performance, the Oppo Bluray players are the ideal source to complete the ultimate home theater and sound room.
The Chowmain Oppo Bluray driver for Control4 provides the most advanced 2 way feedback and control over your Oppo bluray player for Control4. Create the perfect automated media experience for your customer by providing automated control over projection modes, screen masking, room lighting, automated audio device startup and/or video device startup and more with our easy to use solution.
- Full two way feedback.
- Automatically turn on the room based on the type of disc in the player. Eg it will turn on the receiver only if it detects an audio disc however if it detects a video disc it will also turn on the TV.
- Automatically turn off the room when you press the physical power off button
- Mini drivers with icons for Youtube, Netflix and other apps (for supported Oppo models only)
- Custom defined buttons for non intuitive buttons
- Play, Pause, Stop feedback
- Disk Tray Open, Close, Empty and Loading feedback
- Disc Type (Bluray, DVD-Video, DVD-Audio, SACD, CDDA, HDCD, VCD, SVCD, DATA) detection feedback
- Audio Type (Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS-HD High Resolution, DTS-HD Master Audio, LPCM, MPEG Audio, CD Audio) detection feedback
- In Home Menu & Menu Menu feedback
- Source Resolution feedback
- Output Resolution feedback
- Aspect Ratio feedback
- Repeat (Chapter, Title, All, Off) Actions
- Random Actions
- Shuffle Actions
- Set HDMI output resolution Actions
- Set HDR Actions
- Set Output TV Signal Actions
- OSD Position Actions
- Time Information Display Actions
What hardware will this work on?
This driver will work for the following models. It may also work with future models.
Can you give us some examples of how we could use this driver?
- Automatically start up the receiver when the user puts in an audio disc.
- Automatically start up the tv/projector and receiver when the user puts in a video disc.
- Automatically dim lights when the movie starts playing.
- Automatically raise the lights when the movie pauses or stops.
- Automatically turn the whole AV system off when the user presses the physical power off button on the unit.
- Program different projection modes and screen masking based on resolution and aspect ratio feedback
- Change receiver settings when different audio types is detected.
- Utilise the awesome built in DAC for audiophiles. Control the volume of the Oppo directly with two way feedback.
Do you offer showroom discounts?
We offer dealers a free showroom licence for demonstration and educational purposes. See link below for T&C's and signup procedure.
I want to try this driver out before buying it?
All Chowmain drivers for Control4 come with a 90 day trial. Just add the driverCentral licencing driver and this driver and you're good to go. No registration required.
Version #20221208 - 08-DEC-2022
- Upgrade to new Diagnostics system with Submit Diagnostics, and automatic troubleshooting
- Low Level OS 3.0 Optimisations. Requires Controller Reboot to take effect (All)
Version #20210119 - 19-JAN-2021
- Updated to new Driver Central licensing
Version #20190417 – 17-APR-2019
- Optimised Timers
Version #20171219 - 19-DEC-2017
- Made improvements to feedback
Version #20171218 - 18-DEC-2017
- Added aspect ratio feedback (Requires UDP-203 or UDP-205 models with latest firmware)
- Added in Detailed Feedback (used with resolution feedback).
Version #20170710 - 10-JUL-2017
- Migrated to driverCentral.
Version #20170523 - 23-MAY-2017
- Added startup time property. By default this is 20 which allows for us to send the app change to the BDP-103 and BDP-105 models. For other models a lower amount is ok.
Version #20170110 - 10-JAN-2017
- Fixed Eject Button
Version #20170104 - 04-JAN-2017
- Added digital optical and digital coax
- Added Extended OSD to actions
- Added mini drivers with icons
Version #20170103 - 03-JAN-2017
- Added Extended OSD to customisable commands
Version #20161216 - 16-DEC-2016
- Initial Release