Microsoft Surface Hub is a multi-touch collaboration device that unlocks the power of the group. Built for teamwork, Microsoft Surface Hub works beautifully in the modern workplace. The fully integrated design, choice of two screen sizes (84” and 55”) and flexible mounting configurations means that there’s a solution for your business needs. The Chowmain Microsoft Surface Hub driver for Control4 provides the following
- Two way RS232 control/feedback
- Power Control/Feedback
- Volume Control
- Input Selection (HDMI, DVI, VGA or Onboard
- No Control driver for Onboard PC selection
- Automatic Room On for Onboard PC if Surface Hub is turned on manually
- Automatic Room Off when Surface Hub is turned off manually
Can you give us some examples of how we could use this driver?
- This provides dealers with a solution for comercial environments so that Microsoft Surface Hub's are integrated for control.
- Automatic room on and off means inexperienced users who utilise the Microsoft Surface manually will not put the device out of sync in Control4.
What hardware will this work on?
This will work for Microsoft Surface Hub's and require a RS232 connection. Note a custom cable will need to be created as the surface hub utilises a RJ11 connector for its 232 communications. It only requires 3 pins so it will work with the EA-1 / HC-250 controllers.
Why do you only support OS 2.6 and above?
OS 2.6 offers a superior security encryption algorithm and a new and improved driver format. We have decided to only utilise this new format to ensure that the integrity of this driver is not compromised and that we can provide the best dealer/user experience available.
Do you offer showroom discounts?
We offer dealers a free showroom licence for demonstration and educational purposes. See link below for T&C's and signup procedure.
I want to try this driver out before buying it?
All Chowmain drivers for Control4 come with a 90 day trial. Just add the driverCentral licencing driver and this driver and you're good to go. No registration required.
Do you offer other drivers?
We have hundreds of drivers. Many of which are manufacturer sponsored and free. Please visit our website to view all available drivers including FREE drivers.
Version #20221219 - 19-DEC-2022
- Upgrade to new Diagnostics system with Submit Diagnostics, and automatic troubleshooting
Version #20211112 – 12-NOV-2021
- Further Improve Debugging
Version #20211005 – 05-OCT-2021
- Improve Debugging
Version #20210119 – 19-JAN-2021
- Updated to new Driver Central licensing
Version #20171017 - 17-OCT-2017
- Developed Started