IP integration of the new Lexicon DD8+ Amplifier. This unique amplifier acts like a mixer and audio switcher which gives dealers pinpoint control of music distribution in a home. Another great solution is to add this driver for Dobly Atmos theaters.
- Two-way communication via IP
- Set outputs to be mono or stereo
- EQ preset selection
- Power Save or Always On setup for power
- Use Analog, Digital or Bus inputs
DD8+ Network Amplifier
This driver is compatible with Control4 2.9.1 or higher.
A single license will unlock as many instances of the driver as needed in your project. Cloud Driver is required to activate all DriverCentral licenses and trials. To find out more about drivercentral features click here. Additionally, here is a quick video that demonstrates the licensing process.
All Cinegration Development drivers for Control4 come with a 7-day trial. Simply add the DriverCentral licensing driver along with this driver and you can fully test the driver before purchasing. Including Cinegration Development drivers in your showroom project will give you unlimited use without purchase.
Driver is provided by Cinegration Development LLC. All rights reserved.
No posts found
- Fixed issue where setting Relay control to follow power state would not work on 3.1.3-3.2.1
Fixed incorrect preset name message in driver
Improved communication between Lexicon and Control4
- Improved communication between unit and Control4 when rapid fire input command changes were sent
- Fixed lua error on driver init
- Fixed issue where turning off one room to an active session caused all zones to turn off
Fixed issue where initial request/input change didn't always happen
Fixed issue where ramp down stop would not always trigger
Updated development packages to latest versions
- 1005 (8/2019)
- Documentation Update
- Added to Control4 Driver Database
- 1004 (7/2019)
- Fixed polling issue
- Fixed rare lua error message
- 1003 (6/2019)
- Fixed issue where rooms would not come back on after an announcement
- 1002 (2/2019)
- Fixed identify image
- Fixed byte code issue
- 1001 (1/2019)
- Marketing Updates
- driver improvements
- 1000 (12.2017)
- Initial Release