HDFury Integral2 is a unique HDMI2.0b and HDCP2.2 problem solver. The device supports true full 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz 18Gbps bandwidth
signals. It will allow you to solve any HDCP error, Split or Matrix any SD/HD/FHD/UHD/HDR/DV or PC signals up to 600MHz, scale up or scale down any channel individually, display relevant information on OLED/OSD, select between multiple edid banks, Inject Infoframe and more.
The driver presents the HDFury as either a 2x2 matrix or a 2x1 with mirrored outputs. Output 0 is native 4K and can upscale 1080P content. Output 1 can pass through a 4K signal or downscale. Parameters of input and output video are captured and exposed to Control 4 via the driver. This allows triggering of the settings on external devices based on video signal parameters. The driver also captures flags sent by the Integral2 for the purpose of changing display parameters based on HDR Metadata. Those events are exposed as triggers for programming.
You can do the following:
- Trigger display video modes based on incoming signal metadata, I.E. enable/disable high lamp in projectors, color filters, change gama curves for different HDR MaxCLL values of incoming video.
- Switch and split video from a source to a 4KTV and an older preamp or soundbar that supports Dolby TrueHD/DTSMA. The Vertex sends a customized EDID to the source, passes the 4K video to the TV, blocks the audio signal so the TV doesn't generate an error, and sends a 1080P signal with high res audio to the preamp or soundbar. This is perfect for a Roku and Cable box to an OLED and a previous gen high end processor.
- FIX HDMI edid compatibility issues. For example your projector claims 10 or 12 bit support via EDID but is only 8 bit internally, you can set the EDID to 8bit to prevent the source from sending a 10 bit signal that looks worse due to artifacting.
- Alter or limit audio streams sent. For example if you want PCM audio to extract for use with a matrix, the Vertex can fool the source into not sending multi-channel audio but send the correct EDID for a high resolution display
- Create a 1080P or 4K copy of a signal to send to a distribution matrix
- Create a 1080P or 4K copy of a signal with a higher or lower HDCP version to be sent to a distribution matrix or display
- Extract an analog or toslink audio copy to send to distribution matrix or soundbar
- Extract ARC audio from display as analog or toslink audio copy to send to distribution matrix or soundbar. Supports up to 192Khz high resolution audio.
- Provide a 2x2 matrix switch with ability to customize the EDID sent to the source, think flat panel TV and projector in the same room with Vertex positioned after the preamp.
Solutions are only limited by your imagination
2x Input / 2x Output Splitter/Matrix/Scaler (HDMI2.0b/HDMI1.4/DVI1.0 compatible)
■ 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz 18Gbps Pass through
■ 4K24/25/30/50/60 <> 1080p24/25/30/50/60 Upscale/Downscale with or without colordepth maintained and with or without chroma conversion.
■ Video Bandwidth - 18 GBP/sec.
■ HDR10+/Dolby Vision Support.
■ 4K 10, 12, 16 Bit Support
■ 16 Bit Per Pixel Deep Color Depth Available (48 Bit)
■ Max Res: 4K60 4:4:4 8b, 4K60 4:2:2 12b, 4K120 4:2:0 8b or 8K30 4:2:0 8b
■ Signal Conversion: Resolution, Chroma Subsampling, Color Space, Color Depth, HDCP
HDCP Doctor (HDCP Workaround solution to any HDCP error)
■ HDCP 2.2 > HDCP 1.4 conversion
■ HDCP 1.4 > HDCP 2.2 conversion
■ HDCP x.x > HDCP x.x conversion
■ Dual HDMI2.0b & HDMI 1.4 combined
■ Dual HDCP 1.4 & HDCP 2.2 combined
CEC Support: For inter-device control between both inputs and the primary output (BOT) HDMI channel.
OLED infoscreen and OSD to provide useful and insight view of signal information
Audio Extracting: Audio De-Embedder of Optical & Analog L/R
Advanced EDID management via USB, IR or Bluetooth APP
■ Improved EDID Management solution with either a Selected EDID bank, Custom uploaded EDID, Selfgenerated Automix EDID or a Fixed basic EDID.
■ Sniff EDID from connected sink devices, Save, Edit, Load any custom EDID table at any time.
■ Select and pick any EDID of your choice from a preloaded list of EDID tables, it loads and reset HPD to present your chosen one automatically.
■ AutoMix EDID feature will create a custom EDID by mixing both sink EDID connected to the splitter output ports.
■ Some EDID flags can be forced in Automix such as: Stereo/5.1/Full/YCbCr/BT2020/HDR/3D
■ Each input can run a specific/individual EDID.
Infoframe Modes: Capture, edit, block or replace HDR metadata, AVI & VSIF.
Read SPD, Audio, HDMI Vendor, HDMI Forum
Control Modes: IR, Windows GUI, RS232 for Linux/MAC/Win, Android/iOS with GoBlue.
HDMI Booster/Extender: Capable of extending 1080p resolution up to 15m. in and 15m. out (30m.
total for 1080p), UHD resolution up to 10m.
HDMI Doctor: Solves most HDMI integration issues such as HDCP, EDID, HPD, and audio breakout.
HDMI Equalevel: Precise signal equalization for both input and output signals delivers the best possible picture quality with no dropouts.
Hot-Plug control: Force the input device to always see an active connection.
Deep Color Support
xvYCC Color Support
3D Ready: Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats.