Using an elaborate timing model and supporting the Control4 slider control for blinds, this driver set enables you to effectively control one-way blinds (usually wired or wireless with no positional feedback to their driver). Specifically, this driver set provides one or more of the following functions:
- Interface with Control4 using the blind slider control with simulated positioning of blinds.
- Enhanced control of any motorized shade connected to a Bond Bridge.
- Enhanced control of any motorized shade controlled by two or three relays (Up, Down, Stop).
- Ability to cause a one-way blind to move to any position reasonably accurately.
- Ability to ‘encapsulate’ and enhance any third-party blind driver which currently supports only Up/Down/Stop with no feedback.
- Blind Driver Scenes which can position controlled blinds at any position (individually selectable).
IMPORTANT: If you already own a license for our Somfy Generic RTS and DCT driver, this Advanced Blind Control driver will automatically be licensed in the same project. No need to buy a separate license in this case. Please note that the reverse is not true.
10.0.0 Initial Release (November 29, 2020)
10.1.0 Somfy Generic RTS and DCT Blinds may now be added to Driver Scenes (December 2, 2020)
11.0.0 Added Stop methods and advanced relay operations (December 7, 2020)