The Chowmain Belkin Wemo driver for ELAN allows you to integrate the Wemo Switch and Wemo Insight Switch into ELAN. It will make any household plug-in device, like lamps, appliances and electronics part of the ELAN system by turning a standard outlet into a smart outlet. It is extremely affordable and has US/UK/AU-NZ plug types supporting upto 10 amps.
- Auto discovery of IP address and port for all Wemo switch and Insight switch devices on your network.
- Auto update of IP address and port upon change
- Auto import of all Wemo devices on the network
- Instant On/Off control and feedback to/from the device.
Can you give us some examples of how we could use this driver?
- Integrate floor lamps, bedside table lights, fans, electric heaters, towel rails, etc easily. This driver fills in the gap to integrate these devices into your ELAN system.
- Minimise standby power for your device by turning off the oulet using Event Mapper.
What hardware will this work on?
This driver will work with the Belkin WeMo Switch (Model Number F7C027) and the Belkin WeMo Insight Switch (Model Number F7C029). It may work with other WeMo hardware however it has not been tested.
Do you offer showroom discounts?
We offer dealers a free showroom licence for demonstration and educational purposes. See link below for T&C's and signup procedure.
I want to try this driver out before buying it?
All Chowmain drivers for ELAN come with a 90 day trial.
No posts found
2.1.0 - Jul 30 2018
Updated to latest Chowmain library. Improvements over socket connections, timers, callbacks and more.
Version 2.0.2 - 17-JAN-2017
Updated to support ELAN version 8.2. Note this is a manditory update.
Version 2.0.1 - 17-NOV-2017
Critical Fix. If you are on an older version update immediately.
Version 2.0.0 - 25-SEP-2017
Migrated to driverCentral
Version 1.0.3 - 11-APR-2017
Resolved issue with connections
Version 1.0.2 - 23-MAR-2017
Resolved issue with licencing.
Version 1.0.1 - 13-FEB-2017
You now no longer need to type in serial numbers. The driver will find all wemos on the network and auto import them.
Version 1.0.0 - 07-FEB-2017