24h Trial - Test before purchase!
T4Control proudly present the RS232 ELAN Driver for Multiroom Russound CA4 / CAA66
EASY TO INSTALL
Overview & Supported Features
Russound's CA4/CAA66 Multizone Controller offers control of a four-zone, four-source multiroom audio system at an entry-level price. Engineered to partner with any home, the CA4/CAA66 provides a slim profile chassis and elegant wire management solution for an attractive installation in either an entertainment center or equipment rack.
The following options are supported by [this driver]:
- 6 to 12 zones (when 2 CAA66 connected) for CAA66 model
- 4 to 8 zones (when 2 CA4 connected) for CA4 model
- 4 or 6 audio sources
- TurnOn Volume configuration
- Feedback (2-way RS-232 Communication)
- 24h TRIAL
No posts found
- Perform CA4 Installation as demands the product’s manual.
- Perform all the bass/trebble setup as demands the product’s manual.
- Connect the RS-232 cable to ELAN Controller.
Installation Process / configurator
- Add a Communication Device – Serial Port.
- Add new Zone Controller, look for Russound CA4 / CAA66
- Type your license key.
- Select the Communication Device as Serial Port.
- Link the sources.
- (optional) If you have 2 CA4 linked together, set “Extra CA4 on Expander” to Yes, this will add extra 4 zones in the driver.
- Click on Apply.
1.0.1 - Added TurnOn volume feature
- Improved communication code
1.0 - Initial Version