Vstarcam manufacturers a range of PTZ based IP cameras for budget minded home owners.
This driver will integrate the Vstarcam CXXXX & TXXXX range of cameras into Control4 for pan/tilt control including presets, scanning/patrol and more.
- IP based communications
- JPEG/MJPEG/H264 based integration
- Upto 16 Presets
- Tilt Up/Down
- Tilt Scan
- Pan Left/Right
- Pan Scan
- Programatic IR ON/OFF
- Programatic Speed Set
- Flip Image (X, Y, XY, None) Property
- Swap Up/Down Controls Property
- Swap Left/Right Controls Property
- Snapshot variable for easy integration with Chowmain Notification Suite (for sending push notification with image or email with image attachment to home owner).
What cameras does this support?
This driver is developed on the C7837 WIP camera. The API will also support the following models.
- C50S 1080P
- C7812 WIP
- C7815 WIP
- C7816 WIP
- C7823 WIP
- C7824 WIP
- C7833 WIP
- C7835 WIP
- C7837 WIP
- C7838 WIP
- C7850 IP
- C7850 WIP
- T7833 WIP
- T6835 WIP
- T6863 WIP
- T7892 WIP
It may also support other future models. It is recommended you test the driver out prior to purchasing a licence.
What other cool things can we do with this driver?
- Setup the image orientation in composer, swap up/down/left/right PTZ movement control via properties.
- You can call the presets via composer programming, set up pan scan, tilt scan, turn the IR on/off and also set the speed.
- We make it easy to send a snapshot using our notification suite by adding the snapshot URL as a variable. You just need to select it in either the pushover or SMTP driver and it will send it for you.
Why do you only support OS 2.6 and above?
Our driver requires encryption only available in OS 2.6 and above
Do you offer showroom discounts?
We offer dealers a free showroom licence for demonstration and educational purposes. See link below for T&C's and signup procedure.
I want to try this driver out before buying it?
All Chowmain drivers for Control4 come with a 7 day trial. Just add the driverCentral licencing driver and this driver and you're good to go. No registration required.
Version #20170710 - 10-JUL-2017
* Migrated to driverCentral.
Version #20160629 - 29-JUN-2016
* Fixed minor issue where on reboot the flipped image was defaulting to normal rather than flipped X, Y or XY.
Version #20160621 - 21-JUN-2016
* Initial Release