Control4 IP Driver for Yamaha RX-V Series receiver
The T4Control IP Driver will introduce you to a whole new level of integration with your receiver Yamaha. Designed to be reliable, it has been developed with the most sofistcated design patters and security. With the flexibility of IP connection, you can take full control of the receiver on the palm of your hands.
The integration with Control4 provides the user the best experience.
- Reliable IP based control.
- Power, volume, bass, zones feedback.
- Control two diferent zones, turn speakers ON and OFF independently.
- Up to 23 surround modes integrated.
- Discrete level controls (bass, treble, etc).
- Supports Spotify, AirPlay, Pandora, Net radios, AM/FM and several audio/video inputs.
- 4 Programable Scenes
- SCENE_1 to SCENE_4: select scenes on the receiver.
- SPEAKER_A_ON / SPEAKER_A_OFF: turn ON or OFF the speaker on Main Zone (2 Zones must be enabled in the receiver, check receiver's user manual)
- SPEAKER_B_ON / SPEAKER_B_OFF: turn ON or OFF the speaker on Zone B (2 Zones must be enabled in the receiver, check receiver's user manual)
- Direct_Mode_ON: turn ON the direct mode.
- Direct_Mode_OFF: turn OFF the direct mode.
- _3D_CINEMA_ON: turn ON 3D Cinema Mode
- _3D_CINEMA_OFF: turn OFF 3D Cinema Mode
- ENHANCER_ON: turn ON Enhancer mode
- ENHANCER_OFF: turn OFF Enhancer mode
- ADAPTIVE_DRC_ON: turn ON Adaptive DRC mode
- ADAPTIVE_DRC_OFF: turn OFF Adaptive DRC mode
- EXTRA_BASS_ON: turn ON Extra Bass
- EXTRA_BASS_OFF: turn OFF Extra Bass
- POWER_ON: turn device ON
- POWER_OFF: turn device OFF
100 - Initial version
106 - Fix on volume feedback for certain models.
108 - Fix license functions
110 - Fix Compatibility with OS 3.0 and improvements on Volume and Mute.